We are a Home Care Services company providing Personal Care, Homemaking and 245 D Waiver Services throughout Minnesota.
Our staff is dedicated to preserving your dignity and independence in the comfort of your home. Home is the safest place to be, and nothing compares to home!
245 D Waiver Services
- Attend a movie | Attend a community event | Play a board game.
- Provide Verbal instructions to help complete a task like laundry.
- Dumpster rental or refuse disposal | Extermination and pest control, limited to a reasonable number of treatments required to alleviate the pest problem.
- General indoor and outdoor home maintenance (e.g., lawn care, snow removal)
- Grocery delivery when the delivered products meet the majority of the person’s total grocery needs for at least seven days.
- Heavy household chores (e.g., securing loose rugs, washing floors, windows, and walls)
- Moving or removing large household items and heavy appliances to provide safe access to and exit from the home.
- Packing person’s belongings | Rearranging/securing household items – prevent falls.
Individual Community Support Services (ICLS)
- Active cognitive support | Help solve-redirection provide assurance to the person.
- Adaptive support service | Help the person understand strategies and similar support methods to promote self-sufficiency.
- Activities of daily living (ADL) | Cue and/or provide intermittent physical assistance with daily activities such as dressing, grooming, eating, etc.
- Household management | Help with cleaning, budgeting money management, sorting mail etc. | Health, safety, and wellness.
- Identify any changes to client wellness and notify the case manager, provide reminders regarding exercise and the health maintenance improvements.
- Community engagement | Help the person develop and/or maintain their informal support system.
Continue with all ADL and IADLS provided in the care plan.
Services that are outlined in the person’s support plan, activities of ADLS, accessing community services and participate in activities.
Short-term care services while primary caregiver is absent. Continue with care plan during respite services. Generally performing personal care duties during service.
Traditional Personal Care
- Health Related Behaviors
- Light Homemaking Duties
- Light Housekeeping
- Meal Prep
We Accept the Following Insurance Companies in Minnesota
2021 E Hennepin Ave, Suite 374
Minneapolis, MN 55413
1433 East Franklin Avenue Suite 7C
Minneapolis, MN 55404
501 Main Avenue Suite A
Moorhead, MN 56560
1505 East Highway 7 Suite 100
Montevideo, MN 56265
515 East Jefferson Avenue
Mahnomen, MN 56557
4234 Swiss Lane NW
Bemidji, MN 56601
4 12th Street NW
Rochester, MN 55901
6247 Lwr. Cass Lake Frt. Road
Cass Lake, MN 56633
Deer River Office
117 Main Ave. E Suite A
Deer River, MN 56636